Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Favorite Things as of Right Now....


I am loving my summer. It has been so nice to stay up as late as I want, and sleep in as late as I want. I am not looking forward to school. I am going to enjoy my summer as much as I can before it's gone.



WATERMELON! My favorite food ever! This is one of the many reasons why I love summer so much because Watermelon is in season.




I can spend HOURS watching Lost. I just started season 4 and I love it. I cry so hard when I watch it. I am such a baby. haha!



I am obsessed with these books. They are amazing! I am almost finished reading them for a second time so I can be ready for the new one that comes out in August. I can't wait!




I am addicted to this game. It's pretty much the funnest!:)
I LOVE MY IPOD TOUCH WITH ALL MY HEART!!!







1 comment:

  1. I as well LOVE my iPod touch! It's the greatest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete