Sunday, July 25, 2010

SUMMER!





Happy Birthday Mason!!:)



Playing with the dog.

Trying to take a picture with Paige. She wan't paying attention...

Still not paying attention...





This girl is my FAVORITE!!! I love her to death!!:)








This summer has been so BUSY! Usually my summers are so boring and I am just dying for school to come back. This summer was different. I have a job this summer. I am working as a Nanny for this lady that goes to school with my mom. It's really nice to be making money. I also have been reading The Scarlet Letter for AA English. It's written in old English so sometimes it's hard to understand. With those two things my day is mostly taken up. With what little time I have left of the day I usually watch Lost, hang with some friends, or go SWIMMING:) It's kinda nice to be busy and always have something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment