Friday, July 23, 2010

I heard this quote once and I absolutly loved it. I thought I would share it with you guys.

"When you can't sleep it's usually because God wants to talk to you. For the stillness of the night is often the only time he can get your attention. So if you want to get back to sleep kneel down and find out what the Lord wants you to know."

There are times when I have stayed up WAY to late doing who knows what. When I finally get in bed I am so tired that reading my scriptures or saying my prayers doesn't even cross my mind. I can never fall asleep no matter how tired I am untill I read my scriptures and say my prayers. Once I do these things I fall straight to sleep. That tells me how important it is to do these things. It really does bless my life when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment